The Young Topologists Meeting (YTM) is an annual event for graduate students, recent PhDs and other junior researchers in topology (both pure and applied). The meeting is intended as an opportunity for young researchers in topology to meet each other and share their work. Previous editions were organised by the University of Copenhagen, jointly by Stockholm University and the Royal Institute of Technology, and the EPFL.
YTM 2019 took place July 22-26 at EPFL. In addition to short talks by the participants, the program included two lecture series by:
Slides & Notes
Material provided by the speakers can be found here.
Abstracts for the lecture series as well as participant presentations and more information is available in the conference booklet.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
YTM 2019 was organized by the following PhD students of the Laboratory for Topology and Neuroscience at EPFL:
The principal investigator for the NSF grant application was Beren Sanders (University of California, Santa Cruz).
- National Science Foundation of the USA
- Institute of Mathematics at EPFL
- Doctoral School of Mathematics at EPFL
- Laboratory for Topology and Neuroscience at EPFL
- Foundation Compositio Mathematica
- Swiss Mathematical Society
- L2F – Learn to Forecast
- Stiftung zur Förderung der mathematischen Wissenschaften in der Schweiz
- Swiss Academy of Sciences